I have noticed that too, that some zombies pan while others,
reguardless of their type, don't. I've had dogs pan, I've had them
not. I think it's all related, the rep bug and the panning, because
it's to do with updating properly, or rather not updating properly.

I don't kinow much at all about how the game is put together, but it
seems to me that updating correctly is at the heart of all of the
bugs. if an update is processed, items are donated, repuation is
gained, zombies pan, and we can buy stuff properly. Is there enough
error checking from client to server?

Also, in the next update, or another future one, I'd like to see a way
to resynchronize a connection, given that the connection was
interrupted for a brief period. I was running around, heading for the
safe zone, when my wireless went down for about three seconds or so.
THe game said "connection interrupted" and I couldn't make it
resynchronize. I lost a pretty good amount of stuff.

The reason I bring it up here is that it's somewhat related. Updating,
connection stability, etc.

Good luck with it all, fellows.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard