I was also thinking of Shift + R.  Well I've had a few people asking when the
next update will be posted so I should bring it up here.  As many of you know I
worked double shifts all last week and will be working double shifts each day
this week as well.  This has totally destroyed any chances of me working on
code except on the weekends for right now.  I've been working to fix the
several reported bugs, but I'm still trying to figure out why some people are
getting a bug with the panning sounds, zombies, and ambient noises.  I believe
all 3 are related, but so far I haven't spotted the problem.  The other bug
reports are all fixed as far as I know, so I'm really just waiting to solve
this last one before I upload the update.