From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 12:19 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] De Steno releases windows game.

Hi,

Holy cow! Yeah, that would  be an excellent reason for the game not to work
for him. As I recall Jaws 4.02 had problems with Windows command prompt
support. Later versions have obviously fixed this issue as I'm not having
any issues with Jaws 13 and the game. Another classic case of why the "if it
ain't broke don't fix it" attitude comes back to bite the person in the end.

Cheers!