Hi Jeremy, more on this problem. what i found out is if i don't have ammo of a particular type at the point when i start the game, what i collected on the run will be saved. but say if i already have 12 shortgun shells, any more of that collected this round won't be saved and will be reverted back to that 12 at the end. That explains why armer and weapons collected is there but not ammo because we only collect one of each type and i donated them away. Hope this will give you some clue to this problem.
锦发/Steady Goh
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 9:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] swamp, connection interrupted in save zone

It shouldn't have anything to do with your rep points or level. When I get a chance I will take a look and see if the server log on my end has any clues about what's happening when it drops you.

Hi Jeremy, recently I keep getting
this "connection interrupted" error when i try to donate an
item or escape twice to save game after going out and
collect items. The weapons and ammo count will reset to the
previous successfully saved session. I do receive rep points
and exp points for the kills and messages come in fine. I
tried deleting the key.ini and progress.ini and didn't fix
the problem. No one else reporting this so looks like I am
the only one getting this error. I wonder if it has any to
do with my rep points having more than 10000 or my level?
I'm level 21 now.
锦发/Steady Goh