as far as my research gos, and from info from a military guy i know, no they didn't.
dallas

On 14/12/2011 01:50, Dakotah Rickard wrote:
Actually, they did make .45 ACP mp5's.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard

On 12/13/11, Jeremy Kaldobsky<jer...@kaldobsky.com>  wrote:
We honor the brave mp5.  It was willing to sacrifice it's reality for the
enjoyment of everyone.  For that, we salute you Mister mp5!  *Aprone
salutes*

:)

one thing i would also like to point
out, is that the mp5, does not use 45 ammo. it uses 9 mill.
put an 11.5 mill round in an mp5, and it would jam /
explode.
thats if you could even squeeze one of that size in.
all the other weapons are corect in the ammo types, just
not the mp5.
dallas