From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Laurel
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2011 3:06 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Blind Gamers Being Taken Seriously?

I love this. What you've said is a very valid and good point. I think
for me as a beginner in learning how game developing works, I've
always just been used to the playing games side, and I don't know much
of the computer developing jargon for the game devs. One of my biggest
challenges is learning how to explain to a game dev why I can't play
their game, or use their iPhone app, and explaining how they can
change things to make it more accessible. Often times I find that
game/app developers are willing to lend me an ear and learn how to
make things accessible, but I don't know how to best explain to them
the steps they need to take in gaming terms. I hope that as I continue
to learn how all the gaming stuff works and the game/app terminology,
that I will be better at this.
Laurel and Stockard