From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2011 7:22 AM
To: Philip Bennefall
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BGT competition - any interest?

Hi Philip,

I will not be participating in the game creation contest only because I have
always programmed in Basic, but it sounds like a great idea.  Maybe a
compromise and make the contest for 2 months.

BFN

     Jim

I like Visual Basic 6.0 because I can not C.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA