how would i find that game or showdown?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dean Masters" <dwmaster...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 9:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] pbgames is dead at last

I just played Dark Destroyer on my windows 7 home premium 64 bit PC.

Dean

-----Original Message----- From: Thomas Ward
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 10:50 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list

Hi,

Yeah, I don't get this. You are absolutely right about the pB games
being written in Javascript, a web programming language, and in fact
they still play ok on my new PC. I've seen the thread Shaun is  making
reference to and I'm of the mind its a PC specific problem rather than
the games themselves. Although, I do agree they could do for a rewrite
in BGT or something else to insure they maintain compatibility with
newer versions of Windows and to drop Internet Explorer etc as a
dependency.

Hi Shaun,
Just to say this again, I said it already, but I thought I should reiterate: these games were written in Java Script, not Java. Java is a language of the C varity, which works well on pretty much any Windows platform: Java Script is a language used for web application development, which is why you see the interface you do if you open a game written in said language. So Java games will still work. I'm not sure why you are saying Java Script games wouldn't,
though.

Best Regards,
Hayden