hmmm strange.
I have always kept this box updated with all libs.
I even have legacy jvms loaded on this system.
Weird, it all worked before.
I guess, next time I reinstall, i will just have to install those things at the end but you are right.
Its not like they work its almost like I can't do anyting in them.
Though they load ok.