Hi, all
I was wondering if anyone knows of anywhere to find an accessible monopoly
game for the IPhone or if one maybe could be developped.  I particularly
like the style of Jim Kitchen's monopoly and was wondering if it would be
possible to develop for the IPhone and also have a variety of boards to make
the game more entertaining.  On another note, does anyone know of any
accessible monopoly games or could one be created for online multi playing
again, with the ability to play custom boards or to create your own boards?
I would also be interested in the same for scrabble both online multi player
and an accessible version for the IPhone.
Thanks,
Lexi.