Hi Alfredo,

Sure. I don't have anything on the developers site yet, but as soon as
I get the website setup you can link to it. that's the point of
creating it. :D

As for downloads and things like that I definitely plan on it. I'll
have links to Visual Studio Express, an up to date copy of Python 2.7,
 the Java JDK, Eclipse, etc. Basically, if its accessible and free
I'll be putting it up for download as I want all of this stuff to be
easy to find and download. No sense in documenting the languages and
APIs if its hard to find and get the proper tools for the job.

As far as languages see my prior message. I won't be discussing Visual
Basic 6 at all, and I havent a clue what HOP is. What is Hop?

Cheers!