I strongly protest the idea of Swamp possessing maps with different genre elements. Leave such things to another developer to make, as they could then make it a proper new game. Leave Swamp a pure zombie survivor game, not an amalgamation of every desire that we have for games.

Kai
----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnny Tai" <johnnyti...@shaw.ca>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 2:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] swamp idea-howlers

Well, it'd be alot more work for Jeremy, but I can easily see a second map/world for swamp where it's taking place in medieval setting. So for range you'd get crossbows, longbows, shortbows, maybe even throwing spears and daggers, and for melee, you'd still get the axe, and maybe the swords I hear so many asking for. Then it's a simple matter to change the armor types to leather armors, wooden armors, and metal plates/chains. And maybe instead of gas station, it'd be a large destroyed farm, and can throw in a few abandoned castles/keeps to replace the modern buildings.