hmmm bgt doesn't have an ide as such but maybe if its not in blast buddy aprone could add it in.
Its not in the official installer but its supposed to be a good ide.
vb is dropping away soon so all devs need to switch.
Bgt should have an ide that does all this stuff, its not exactly a internal one but maybe it could be tweaked to run, compile, etc, who knows. Its not impossible for bgt to have a basic ide its just no official one exists, and the engine has been the main focus, maybe one should be developed.