From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2012 3:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Game Help, Please

Hi,

Hmmm...It shouldn't matter If he quits Jaws before or after the game
starts. Once Jaws is unloaded it frees up the keyboard hooks it uses to
monitor keyboard input and DirectInput can acquire full control of the
keyboard. Although, it might be worth a try to test this just to be
sure. However, I don't really see this making any difference.