I've commented on the bgt topic on audiogames.net.  Here is a longer set of
comments as I was commenting on all three submissions at the time.

I like that you packaged everything in a nice installer.  I think I would
remove the help text from the installer though, as at least for me running
NVDA, the text was a jumble due to formatting and I ended up having to read
it all over anyway to understand it properly.

In the pouring game, I found it difficult to center the glass sound for some
reason.  My accuracy in Swamp hovers around 75% so I don't think it's me.

The snowball fight portion of the game is the most interesting, but we need
some more behaviors from the bully, as, once you get the rhythm, it is
possible to hit him with two snowballs every time he approaches without him
being able to touch you.

The animals game needs something more than simply rolling dice and moving
through randomly determined obstacles.  There are no decisions to be made in
this game, which for me makes its replay value nil.

Is this game pack intended for young children?  It has that feel and frankly
they would be the only ones interested in any of these games for any length
of time.  That's ok, if that's your goal.

        Christopher Bartlett