Hey Nikola, as one of those who have offered constructive criticism, I do
not mean to insult you or your creation.  When I say that these games would
work well if aimed at children, I'm actually trying to provide you with a
suggestion for what to do with the filled-out project.  As Dark said in his
critique over on audiogames.net, you have done well with your use of sounds.

Also, whether you win or not should not decide whether you continue working
on the games or not.  And if we can't provide honest feedback, how are we
going to help you improve, which is what getting feedback is all about.  I
think you'd agree Aprone aka Jeremy is a current rock star in the developer
set right now, having possibly the hottest game out ever, and certainly the
current title with the most buzz.  Those of us who have been fans have
certainly submitted a lot of feedback, and not all of it complimentary.
We've called out what we feel are poor choices.  But he has developed a
rapport with much of his fan base, and one reason is his ability to accept
criticism and either work to change something or explain why he chose what
he did and why he isn't going to change it.  I'm an Aprone fan-boy and I
don't even like all his choices, but I trust him to produce something of
high quality with repeated feedback and change cycles.

So please accept what we say without taking it for more than it is.  I did
not call your games stupid, and my question about your audience was meant to
help you market future games of this kind if that's the direction you want
to go.  Your games are not my cup of tea, but that's my opinion and does not
mean I don't appreciate the effort that went into creating them.  Hell's
bells, I didn't get my submission in, and while I will release that game,
it's going to be quite different than my original design.

So cheer up, if I didn't care, I wouldn't comment.

        Christopher Bartlett