Ha Phil, 'tis true, 'tis true.
I've actually had to force myself to quit playing swamp so I could get work done on my own games. I used to be a huge FPS fan, when I first got Doom way back when, I sat down to play it and didn't stop playing until it was done, albeit on an easy difficulty level. Since losing my sight, no other game has come closer than swamp to that experience for me, and to say it can be addictive is an understatement. Zombie thought for the day: do zombies poop? If not, where do all the flesh and brains go?
  Che