well... imight start writing one soon, although this will actually be for my
own little mod project, - the story does follow my character as well, but if
this mod ever gets finished, it'll tie in nicely.
-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jeremy Kaldobsky
Sent: 10 April 2012 10:35
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Swamp fan-fiction competition.

Clement, probably the easiest way is to give you the link to the thread on
audiogames.net.  Not only does it explain the contest on the first post but
you will also find several people's stories posted there as well.  Some are
short, some are long, but definitely there are some gems in there already.
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=7744

> Well, some reshared info about the
> competition would be good... as I'm
> somewhat curious and may  try my own hand at it.

-----
No virus found in this message.