Well that is why I said that if someone wants to do a whole new game that would be fine!
I just miss playing the different E.T. video games that was out there.
As a matter of fact I remember having one on the gameboy advance that had the same title as the film and the story and plot was the same. It had ten levels that you went through, and you had a health meter and when it got empty you died.
It also had lives so when you ran out of lives the game was over.
It also had different difficulty like easy normal hard.
However there was extra lives that you can get aswell as extra health.
It also had music from the movie and had some pretty good puzzles aswell.
So that is kinda what I would like to see, and plus it could be a celebration of the 30th year.