Hi Thomas,
I find the idea of creating an accessible Ouija board enticing.
As I have tea leaf reading, crystal ball gazing and a tarot card game in the Sarah game, I thought of one way to do it. Picking letters to form words would not be practical but it could be done like the old adlibs game. It could pick a personal noun, then a verb, then an adjective then a object and so on from lists to get,
Your brother licked cardboard on the train.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 7:12 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Help finding a board game.

Hi Dark,

While I agree with you strictly speaking Ouija boards are marketed as
nothing more than a harmless board game by Hasbro Inc. Here in the USA
they are stocked on shelves in the toy isle along side games like
Monopoly,  Trouble, Sorry, and other traditional board games. So from
that perspective it is commercially regarded as a game. It is people
who use them for ghost hunting, spiritualist ceremonies, and so on who
claim that Ouija boards are more than a simple game.

However, you are absolutely correct in saying that spiritualism is
very personal and subjective. When I was younger I use to be into
ghost hunting, spiritualism, etc and I can say from personal
experience I've encountered spirits, ghosts, or whatever you want to
call them firsthand. Since it is a very controversial subject I don't
expect everyone to take my word for it, but I do know what I saw, what
I experienced, and know science does not have the final say on this
subject. Its one of those cases where I know what I experienced, but
have no way to prove it.

With that said I'm not sure how reliable or accessible an electronic
Ouija board game would be. I suppose if Michael is interested in
playing with it strictly as a game an electronic version is okay.
However, if he is interested in a Ouija Board for contacting spirits
he'd need a real board for that. Although, I don't see any way to make
a real Ouija Board accessible as the planchette can move pretty fast
between letters and words making it difficult to keep up with reading
the spirit's message. Besides  its more fun to have more than one
person around when using a Ouija Board. The more people who are there
to ask questions the more interesting answers you can get from the
board.