From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Dean Masters
Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2012 5:00 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Jim Kitchen's football error help

How do you get rid of the %? I typed in the name of the coach for my team
then just entered on the name of the opposing quarterback and stil got the
run-time error 13 of type mismatch.

Once I thought maybe if I hit the decimal point on the numpad which is
delete in jaws it might delete the % but it just added a dot to the name I
typed in.

Dean