Hey Dark.
I'd love to see a Space shutle simulator.
But I'd be willing to stress test out any space game to throw in my two cents upon. Ron who would love to have been the first blind astroanut eight a tour on the shuttle or even now a tour of duty on the Space station. Or even better, a vip tour in the NBL swimmingpool to swim around in the mock up life size mottle of the space station and the life size modle of the shuttle.

-----Original Message----- From: dark
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2012 9:15 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Dentin's apparent space game?

Mmm darrren, isnt' that core exiles? :D.

Myself, I'd love to see a space game based much more on detailed space
navigation, exploration, meeting alien races etc, sinse as yet we've not got
a game that does that.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Harris" <darren_g_har...@btinternet.com>