that does sound like a good plan in principle I agree tom.

indeed, it makes me more inclined to skip windows 7 entirely and go straight to 8, sinse by the time I get to upgrading touch screen support should be workable, and I'm very impressed with how easy it is in vo, and that would be much better for handling the cluttered interfaces ms are lumbering people with than conventional screen reading and being forced to have windows 7 and it's clutter.

Beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 7:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Its here! my Infocom archive for you all

Hi Dark,

I agree with you in principle. I use Sendspace myself for sharing
large files plus use my 100 GB space for online storage of source code
and other things I want to share among several different computers.
Sendspace is the all in one solution for me. However, i just wanted
to point out to you and others what
Skydrive is and make you aware of the fact it is a new service
Microsoft launched for Windows 7 and of course is present on Windows
8. In fact, in the Windows 8 promos Microsoft pointed out the fact the
changes under the hood in Win 8 to store and back up your personal
settings using Skydrive which you got to admit is a great idea.