5

Hi Dark,

Well, I don't know. I'm not really all that impressed with touchscreen
interfaces which is probably why Windows 8 is such a major turn off
for me.  I realize why Microsoft introduced the new Start Screen
putting everything on the screen for a sighted user just to point to
an icon and double tap it to activate. That's all well and good if you
like touchscreen user interfaces, but I personally don't. I'd prefer a
normal user interface with standard popup menus, toolbars, and
menubars, than the ribbons, tialed context screens, and  all the other
user interface changes in Windows 8. That is why I plan to stick with
Windows 7 for a while as its new, and I actually like the changes to
the Start Menu etc.

Cheers!