Hi Thomas, thanks a lot for such a nice comment, I'm actually submitting my voice for Swamp.

From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2012 2:00 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Shades of doom audio review.

Hi Lori,

Actually, you have a rather nice voice. If you could figure out what
is causing that buzzing sound and eliminate it you would have a great
voice for doing reviews, podcasts, and acting for games.

Hi Phil, I'll remember to post links at the top of my message in the future,

I just wanted to explain about the review, en case people thought "oh not
another audio review of a game that's already out there". :) What does my

voice sound like distorted? The problem I'm finding with running on battary

is if jaws is shut down then I've no idea how long I have before I get the critical warning and it runs down, is there a way to set a sound to play or

something?  I'm using xp.