Yes, more titles will be released next year.

As for the substance of ChangeReaction…this new version is a massive upgrade
from the previous version, and essentially includes three separate games, so
thinking that it is just a clone of the Windows version is not a good
assumption. :)

My personal favorite is LooseChange.