From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 6:34 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Announcement from Draconis Entertainment

Hi Will,

Yes, I'm pretty sure Draconis will release something more substantial
next year. As far as I am concerned Change Reaction is a proof of
concept so to speak, and do remember we are dealing with a brand new
engine, brand new way of doing things, and it is better that Draconis
tests this stuff out with something relatively simple than rewriting
something more complex like Monkey Business to start with.