True it all depends on when you lost the sight and even some totals can pick up on the basic colors.

At 06:11 AM 12/14/2012, you wrote:
Hi, colors are not meaningless to all blind people. Just saying.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
A hospital bed is a parked taxi with the meter running. - Groucho Marx
Home Page: http://raulgallegos.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/rau47
Facebook: http://facebook.com/rau47

On 12/13/2012 9:38 AM, Charles Rivard wrote:
On the other hand, colors are meaningless to a blind person.  I can
associate much better with a dollar, a quarter, and so on than I can
with something that is red, blue, or green.  And with a name like
"change reaction" coin names are more appropriate.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2012 1:14 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Announcement from Draconis Entertainment

ah, thanks bryan, I've never heard of that at all.

As I said I'd actually appreciate some alternative coin names, perhaps
just numbered tocans rather than the american ones which obviously I'm
less familiar with, indeed to me, playing a tetris type game would be
much more logical with  coloured tocans such as blue red green and
white all with unique values than with coins.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Peterson"
<bpeterson2...@cableone.net>