What I find amusing about this message is that the PlugIn uses google translate for it's translation, lol. Maybe where you ran into problems was using the detect language option on google translate and having it try to detect japanese as chinese.

As for translating menues, just be glad you have the PlugIn now and didn't do it the way I did when I was beating all of morokuma's games. I had to paste each menu option into google translate, and it got especially bad for item and equipment management. This PlugIn makes it much easier, easy enough that I've decided to give Brave of Cloudia another whirl and am doing a lot better with it since I can actually realistically equip my characters without it taking 4 hours, haha.

From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clem...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 12:29 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Much easier Japanese Game Translation

Just gave it a wirl... and I have to say so far, for all the things I've tried, the translation is superb. Not entirely accurate for sure... but definitely better than google! The only downside is having to ask for translation in menus. lol But this is definitely a good tool for the folks who don't speak Japanese. Actually... even those of us who do who aren't fluent might be able to learn from this.