Yes, I realize that  must be a problem, from the other posts I
read...That is  one thing they don't have to worry about with me,
though...lol...I'm  not tech enough to know how to pirate...Oh, and I
wanted to ask you about the open source for the (office like)
program...I'm beginning to learn NVDA and I'd like to find something
other than Office to use as well...Thanks for the info and Happy
Wednesday...(smile)