Hi Thomas.

Could you please send me the same information, I've a client who would like some productivity software on her laptop but doesn't have the means to afford Microsoft productivity software.

Thanks, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Thomas Ward
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 7:37 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The Dragon Answers Questions

Hi Kimberly,

No problem. I just sent you a message privately about the free office
suite I use for Windows, and hope you find it useful.

On 1/23/13, Kimberly Qualls <kimberly021...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, I realize that  must be a problem, from the other posts I
read...That is  one thing they don't have to worry about with me,
though...lol...I'm  not tech enough to know how to pirate...Oh, and I
wanted to ask you about the open source for the (office like)
program...I'm beginning to learn NVDA and I'd like to find something
other than Office to use as well...Thanks for the info and Happy
Wednesday...(smile)