I think it's also important to remember that Mush-Z is only one piece
of the puzzle.  There's no way for the Mush coders to know what's
going to change on the server until after the code is installed, and
there's no way for for me to know what might break Mush until after
the code is installed.  Sometimes server updates go smoothly, but
sometimes, like this time, new server features cause problems until
Mush gets updated or I change the server.

Nobody uploaded bad code, and it's not like we put in bugs on purpose.
 It's just that sometimes things aren't compatible, and nobody can
know what those things might be without trying it.

Dennis Towne

Alter Aeon MUD
http://www.alteraeon.com