Yes I do 2. Whenever I cast ID or com items.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sarah Haake [mailto:ti...@gmx.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 4:27 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Errors in new MushZ version

Hi,

has anyone of you gotten tons of runtime errors with the new mushZ version
too? I get them when using the riposte skill in battle, when identifying
equipment, when playing the new gambling merchant game and in other places
which I can't really point out, it seems random at times.
This makes the game rather difficult to play. For one, I keep getting random
chatter from NVDA about these errors and miss important things in battle,
and besides I get no stats on items because on some error which happens when
identifying.

I sent this to the list to see if others have these problems too, and since
I know that Oriol is here too, he might as well get this report this way.

Best regards
Sarah