Summary
=======

We are closing in on Stage 3, previously announced for September 10th.
At this point, I'm not aware of any reason to delay that date.  Are
there any Stage 2 patches that people don't think will be submitted by
that point?

Are there Stage 1 or Stage 2 patches in need of review?  I'll do my best
to either (a) convince someone to review them, or (b) review them myself.

Quality
=======

Priority   #
--------  ---
P1         43
P2        118
P3          4
Total     165

Obviously, that's rather more P1s than we'd like.  As I mentioned in my
previous status report, of particular concern is that we've got a lot of
4.3-only P1s.  I'm sure many of those won't be too hard to fix, but we
still need to go and fix them.

I'm concerned about getting into a situation where we say "well, 4.2 has
some bugs, but all of those are fixed in 4.3" and then realize that "oh,
well, 4.3 has different bugs too, but those are all fixed in 4.4" and so
forth.

Previous Report

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2007-08/msg00181.html

--