Hello,
I am interested in developing LLVM functionality to support the interfaces in
GCC ICI. I
plan to spend some time to investigate feasibility in a couple of weeks time
once all exam
boards are finished. My initial goal would be to enable LLVM to be used for
iterative
compilation using the HiPEAC ICI framework, either as a drop in replacement for
GCC, or as
a plugin. I'd welcome focussed discussion and collaboration with this goal in
mind.

 My previous work in LLVM was in trying to develop a backend for a  soft-core
processor
written in HandelC.  I am also interested in developing/extending teaching
resources to
support compiler based undergraduate/postgraduate courses and projects. One of
my long
term research goals is to investigate (implement) iterative feedback directed
compilation
and design space exploration tools/techniques for hybrid multicore processor
architectures
comprised of hard and reconfigurable logic.

Thanks,

           Andy

 Dr. Andy Nisbet: URL http://www.docm.mmu.ac.uk/STAFF/A.Nisbet
Department of Computing and Mathematics, John Dalton Building, Manchester
      Metropolitan University, Chester Street, Manchester M1 5GD, UK.
Email: a.nis...@mmu.ac.uk, Phone:(+44)-161-247-1556; Fax:(+44)-161-247-6840.

"Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you
should read the Manchester Metropolitan University's email
disclaimer available on its website
http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer "