On Mon, 28 Jun 2010, Basile Starynkevitch wrote:

> But you (whoever you really are) should also realize that to submit
> patches and have them accepted, you need to have some legal papers done

Bugzilla is not FSF-copyright code, and I see no reason we should require
assignments for people working on our Bugzilla installation (although
people without assignments must understand that they do not have
permission to commit to the source repository or the main webpages even if
they are in the "gcc" group that gives them the technical ability to do
so).

--
Joseph S. Myers
jos...@codesourcery.com