On 22 January 2013 17:30, Alec Teal wrote:
> You totally missed the point there. Stop being Mr Defensive btw.

Stop swearing and criticising people for responses you don't like.

> Bitching about the year the versions of GCC and Clang were made to try and
> diffuse just one person's (potentially wrong) perception clang has better
> error reports than GCC is not what I had in mind.

What makes you think I'm bitching?

My point was to draw your attention to an entire wiki page on the
subject of diagnostic comparisons, with examples and links to relevant
bug repots, to point out we're well aware of the issue and are doing
something productive about it.  Ranting about Clang's impressive
features achieves what exactly?