The methods used to put a leash on Torvalds and Assange and the methods used
to put one on Stallman are too similar to ignore.

It hasn’t stopped there either, it is now being wielded as a way to yoke all
developers of mainstream software (whether mainstream and non-free, or
mainstream
and under a free license) into indentured servants of projects that have been
taken over by corporate donors who then force even original authors to do things
the way the monopoly wanted, or get out.

Christopher Dimech
General Administrator - Naiad Informatics - GNU Project (Geocomputation)
- Geophysical Simulation
- Geological Subsurface Mapping
- Disaster Preparedness and Mitigation
- Natural Resource Exploration and Production
- Free Software Advocacy