> Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2021 at 2:56 AM
> From: "David Malcolm" <dmalc...@redhat.com>
> To: "Christopher Dimech" <dim...@gmx.com>, "Mark Wielaard" <m...@klomp.org>
> Cc: "GCC Development" <gcc@gcc.gnu.org>, "Nathan Sidwell" <nat...@acm.org>
> Subject: Re: Remove RMS from the GCC Steering Committee
>
> On Wed, 2021-03-31 at 16:18 +0200, Christopher Dimech via Gcc wrote:
>
> [...snip...]
>
> > As for the "safe spaces" phase, this is about eliminating anything
> > and
> > everything that could emotionally troubling students. This assumes a
> > high
> > degree of fragility among western students.  I work as a journalist
> > and
> > have had colleagues blown to smithereens - foot there, bits of brain
> > there.
> > I wonder how many of you bitches, have ever been shot or had a bomb
> > blown
> > up your ass.
>
> I've been attempting to decide if you're merely trolling us, or if you
> genuinely believe the stuff you've been posting to this list.
>
> With your latest missive I'm leaning to the former interpretation, but
> if the latter, may I humbly suggest that referring to us as "bitches"
> might not be the best way to win people over, and that it's not normal
> to have to work in a literal war zone, and that most reasonable people
> do not want to work in a figurative war zone.
>
> [...snip...]

I recognise it is not the best way, but the contempt is mainly directed
to those with a history of unjust accusations against Stallman.
Although one can lean towards your interpretation, it is very easy to verify
my credentials.

https://www.corrieredimalta.com/coronavirus/la-diffusione-del-covid-19-a-malta-evento-b/

https://theshiftnews.com/2019/03/01/university-of-malta-building-fails-to-comply-with-safety-standards/

https://theshiftnews.com/2018/05/09/the-return-to-infantilism/

https://www.islesoftheleft.org/digital-rights-and-blockchain/

> Hope this is constructive
> Dave

Yes, I consider it constructive criticsism.