Hi Nathan,

On Wed, Apr 14 2021, Nathan Sidwell wrote:
> Do we have a policy about removing list subscribers that send abusive or
> other toxic emails?  do we have a code of conduct?  Searching the wiki
> or website finds nothing.  The mission statement mentions nothing.

I think that (most?) people have already figured out that messages from
unfamiliar senders on certain topics have to be ignored.  It is much
easier than any moderation, which would be ugly work (someone would have
to read the often horrible stuff).

I think that you only "associate" with trolls if you feed them.  I have
recently made that mistake on this list once and will not repeat it.

Martin

P.S.: For what it is worth, I would love us to disassociate from FSF as
much as possible for reasons that I swear have nothing to do with
politics of US or any other country.