I brought Na'Toth in to the vet yesterday -- the only one in the local
area that will even see geckos. He sent in the little bit of poop that
she'd produced earlier in the day and he just called me with the results:
negative for everything, including Crypto. He gave her a couple of vitamin
shots yesterday while she was there and told me to feed her mealworm puree
with a little Nutri Bac in it and to make sure no part of her enclosure
gets cooler than 90 degrees. If she doesn't improve within 2 weeks, or if
I can't get her to eat enough of the puree, I need to bring her back in
again. Other than being emaciated he didn't find any obvious problems with
her -- no masses or anything like that.

Any comments?

Diane