I would agree with Melody's assessment. If several of us know HTML we could perhaps be assigned different areas to correct mistakes, suggest updating, etc. to help out the web team? I can help!

I got Samia's e-mail, I don't understand why we should abandon the website we have and why we can't have both. I'm going to address that in another post where we can go over her proposal point by point.

Julie