Hi folks. I'm doing some work on our internal config scripts, and I notice
in Simulation.py in scriptCheckpoints, there are some format strings
("cpt.%d" specifically) which don't have any arguments. I *think* this code
is being called, and I also think that somehow %d is being substituted with
curTick, but I don't see where that's done and this looks like a bug. Does
anybody know of any magical something or another which is doing the
substitution? Or maybe I'm not actually running that code and have traced
the calls incorrectly?

Gabe