Re my commit, please feel free to add back the constants you need. I'm
probably going to try splitting up the ISA constants consumed by non-ISA
code from the ones that are internally used in registers.hh since I'm
trying to get rid of the former, but if that same constant is useful
*inside* an ISA then that's ok, I just want to keep them separated so one
doesn't leak back into the other over time.

Gabe