(1) These are fixed in the patch in my queue

(2) I don't mind the
right justified thing, and I do think we need some type of uncommon
separator between the command the the output. I will offer one other
suggestion which is a pipe (E.g.):

 CXX | .........

 SWIG |

 TRACEFLAG | ...........

(3) Yes, I think it will.

(4) I think the output should be context sensitive. Sometimes one makes
more sense than the other.

Without major objections I'll push this
during the weekend.

Ali

On Fri, 12 Nov 2010 13:26:55 -0800, Gabe
Black  wrote:  1) Ali and I discussed some tweaks the other day.
TRACEING should be TRACING, and MAKEISA would be better as CFG ISA if I
remember right. Otherwise I'm happy with the strings.
 2) Now that you
mention it, left justified might be better. I don't have a really string
opinion. I still don't really like the []s.
 3) I don't care hugely, but
my gut is that the space will make things more readable.
 4) When I was
doing this in another context I initially wanted to be consistent, but
sometimes one thing makes sense and other times something else is
better.

 Gabe

 On 11/12/10 11:55, nathan binkert wrote: I lost the
changeset comment on this one. I'm happy to commit this now, but there
are a couple of tweaks we could make:

1) Are we happy with the strings
now? (I am, and we could in the future change them without any real
issues)
2) Do we like having it right justified? (It looks funny now
that the strings are longer, but I don't care that much.)
3) Is the one
space indent worth it?
4) should we show source and target? source
always? target always? or just leave it as is?

 Nate

On Fri, Nov 12,