From: Nimish Girdhar <nimi...@tamu.edu<mailto:nimi...@tamu.edu>>
Date: Wednesday, 15 April 2015 20:04
Subject: Re: [gem5-users] DVFS with self defined policies on gem5

Okay.....Actually I am making the decision of what frequency which core has to
run, inside the cpu...

So I guess I have to somehow communicate this to the dvfs handler which doesn't
look so clean....

Is there any other way around or hack anybody has done??

On Apr 15, 2015 10:14 AM, "Yahia Benmoussa"