Hi Andreas,

I was looking into the option of probes. I wanted to first test the probes
provided by SimpleTrace. Looking at the code it looks like if I run the
gem5 command with --debug-flags=SimpleTrace, I should see the DPRINTFs
given in the listener functions right. But I am not getting that. Do I need
to do something else.
It seems that SimpleTrace class is not instantiated anywhere, do I have to
do that to make it run?

Thanks for your help :)

Warm regards
Nimish Girdhar