Hello Jason:
I would use the resource stalls to model banking, I have read
src/mem/ruby/structures/Rubycache.py and src/mem/ruby/structures/BankedArray.cc
(1)  I have seen
dataArrayBanks = Param.Int(1, "Number of banks for the data array")
tagArrayBanks = Param.Int(1, "Number of banks for the tag array")

If I want to configure multiple banks, can I directly modify these parameters?

(2) To extend the BankedCache implementation to model arbitrary address
interleaving, which files or functions should I modify?
Should I modify the following function in
src/mem/ruby/structures/BankedArray.cc?
unsigned int
BankedArray::mapIndexToBank(int64_t idx)
{
    if (banks == 1) {
        return 0;
    }