Hello,

(1) Yes, I believe so.
(2) I thought MOESI_hammer was annotated, but it doesn't look like
(huh...). However, AMD MOESI Base is annotated. See all of the transition
in the core-pair file, for instance:
https://gem5.googlesource.com/public/gem5/+/refs/tags/v20.1.0.0/src/mem/ruby/protocol/MOESI_AMD_Base-CorePair.sm#2480

Cheers,
Jason