Hello Jason:
Comparing resource stalls to model banking with "real banking",
(1) I think the biggest difference is that the former does not implement a port
for each bank, is it right?
(2) I have read MOESI_AMD_Base-corepaire.sm that you have mentioned, during the
implementing L0 multi-bank, I have doubt whether need to add L1 RequestType?
(In part of the transition of L0cache, the tagarray or dataarray of L1 should
be accessed?)
  enumeration(RequestType, desc="To communicate stats from transitions to
recordStats") {
    IDataArrayRead,    desc="Read the data array";
    IDataArrayWrite,   desc="Write the data array";
    ITagArrayRead,     desc="Read the data array";
    ITagArrayWrite,    desc="Write the data array";
    DDataArrayRead,    desc="Read the data array";
    DDataArrayWrite,   desc="Write the data array";
    DTagArrayRead,     desc="Read the data array";
    DTagArrayWrite,    desc="Write the data array";